SaaS Solutions for IT Ticketing
A communications provider is interested in moving end user IT-centric ticketing out of an on premise, costly, and development-intensive platform to a SaaS solution. They are interested in hearing if anyone has considered the same or has actually executed a project of this nature. Some high level requirements they want out of the SaaS solution include:
- An ITIL-compliant platform that translates Service Catalog to CTI’s, enabling show back with minimal effort
- A platform which is to be “configured” and not “developed”
- User-friendly and modern self-service portal
- Intelligent and configurable workflow
- Prebuilt KPI-focused reporting
Connects are member-requested, small group discussion calls focused on your IT topic. These calls are vendor-free and allow you to address your company’s challenges by leveraging the knowledge and experience of your peers. Connect calls help members…
- Avoid or reduce costs incurred through the wrong approach or methodology to a specific issue.
- Learn through the experience of others on a new initiative or project.
- Build professional networks of peers for ongoing information sharing.
This Connect call is scheduled for Wednesday April 24th at 2:00 PM EST. If you have questions, answers, or experience in this area, join the call for great peer discussion and insight. Members can register by logging into TheIMF.com and visiting our Events page.