New Connect Opportunity: Identity Access Management Best Practices
An IMF member would like to discuss the following:
- IAM best practices for large enterprises
- How to map roles to users and equate that to real world examples of an effective implementation in a mixed computing environment
- Standardizing onboarding and off-boarding and controlling change to identities throughout their lifecycle
- Metrics that can be created around IAM to demonstrate success or improvement opportunities
- Products being used by companies that are successful with IAM
This Connect call is scheduled for Wednesday May 29th at 2:00 PM EST. If you have experience with IAM or would like to learn more, log into TheIMF.com and register for the discussion on our Events page.