IMF Connect: IT Service Desk Best Practices
An IMF member wants to understand best practices companies perform in the service desk area.
- What are the right metrics to track?
- Do well-run service desks also include alert monitoring and resolution (Tier 2 work)? Or do service desks only focus on Tier 1 work (answering calls, addressing basic issues?
- For more complex issues, is the work sent to Local IT or application teams?
- Does the service desk include a Critical Operations Team, or is that separate?
- What other areas are included in a well-run service desk?
Register online now. Final date and time are to be determined. Stay tuned to your email and the IMF website for more information.
IMF Connects are member-requested, small group discussion calls focused on an IT topic of a member’s choice. These calls are vendor-free and allow you to address your company’s challenges by leveraging the knowledge and experience of your peers.