Today’s workplace environment is as unique and diverse as ever. In some cases, enterprises are made up of employees from four vastly different generations: Traditionalists (Pre-19450); Baby Boomers (1946-1964); Generation X (1965-1980); and Millennials (1980-2000). Handling this “clash of cultures” is a real challenge for managers and leadership. John Kennedy, Director of IT Finance for Cisco Systems, will present on how to bridge those generational gaps in your workplace.
Focus areas include:
- Changing workplace demographics and generational characteristics
- Events that shaped each generation and their behavior
- Different approaches for different generations
- How to combine generations for a stronger team
- Gen Y’s importance, behaviors, attitudes, and success factors